Our Finance Director service provides a great solution for companies requiring high level financial management and commercial business partnering. Flexible availability from a dedicated part time Finance Director that truly becomes an integral part of your day-to-day business.
We work directly with the CEO/Founders of a business to ensure we offer them all the financial support required for growth, providing full confidence to aid business decisions and strategic direction whilst maintaining healthy cash flow.
We bespoke our service to your individual company needs and requirements however, we have a suggested service based on our extensive experience working with start-ups and small companies. Our core service offering covers the below:
- Bookkeeping Service: All services covered in our Bookkeeping package
- Cashflow Forecasting & Management: A proactive approach to cash flow management, accurate forecasts and variance analysis along with advice to aid positive cash flow
- Advisory: A broad range of advisory services, from market analysis to devising new revenue streams. Presenting financials at Board Meetings.
- Planning & Analysis: Customised reporting, budgets, financial planning, analysis of results and key metrics plus much more bespoke to your company
- Debtor Management & Credit Control: reducing debtor days and aiding cashflow through pro-active debtor management and regular credit control
We understand that businesses are all at different stages in their journeys and like to provide a competitive and relevant service to each business we have the pleasure in working with. As such we conduct an introduction call to access the size of your business, volume of bookkeeping and level of support required. This is completely complementary followed on with a no obligation written quote.
Our pricing is all based on a monthly fixed fee unless otherwise stated.
We are happy to discuss your individual requirements and how a part time FD can assist the growth of your business